Please take advantage of registering online (click here) before 29 May 2019 and save on registration fees.
Satellite Workshop: Diagnostic genomic testing for medical geneticists and genetic counsellors
Saturday 3 August, 09h30-16h30
Lagoon Beach Hotel Conference Centre (Courtyard Suite), Milnerton
Prof Robert Nussbaum, Chief Medical Officer, Invitae
Prof Jehannine Austin, Genetic Counsellor, University of British Columbia
There is no additional registration fee.
Limited to 40 participants, in the disciplines of medical genetics and genetic counselling.
The registration fee includes scientific sessions, lunches, the welcome function and final programme.
Completed registration forms will be acknowledged by e-mail or fax.
Please note that late registrations can only be accepted at the congress office up to Friday 05 July 2019. Thereafter, the onsite registration fee will be applicable.
|CONGRESS REGISTRATION FEES||EARLY (Before 29 May 2019)||LATE (After 29 May and before 05 July 2019)|
|Members||R 4 500||R 6 000|
|Non-members||R 5 200||R 6 700|
|Student members||R 3 500||R 5 000|
|Student non-members||R 3 800||R 5 300|
|CONGRESS DAY REGISTRATIONS|
|Members Day registrations||R 2 500||R 2 500|
|Non-Members Day registrations||R 3 500||R 3 500|
|Student Members Day registrations||R 2 000||R 2 000|
|Student Non-Members Day registrations||R 2 250||R 2 250|
|Welcome function||Delegates: included in registration
Partner: R 300
|Gala dinner||Delegates: R 350
Partner: R 500
|Student Young Researchers Day|
|Student members & Non-members||R 200|
Please note the following:
- All fees to be paid prior to the commencement of the congress – no delegates will be allowed to access the congress without proof of payment.
- Notice to South African Government Department delegates: Orders need to be settled and paid by 05 July 2019. No payments can be accepted after the congress.
- Completed registration forms can be submitted as follows:
Download the registration form and send to Fax: +27 21 938 9855
Delegate registration includes:
- Entrance to congress and exhibition
- Lunch and refreshments during congress breaks
- Congress bag and registration pack
- Welcome function on 04 August 2019
Cancellation of registration to the congress
Any cancellation received by the Secretariat before Tuesday 14 May 2019 will be subject to the following refund policy:
- 75% of the amount paid if written cancellation is received prior to Tuesday 14 May 2019
- No refund if written cancellation is received after Tuesday 14 May 2019
The official language of the congress will be English. No simultaneous translation service will be provided.